1. What is your favorite carnival ride? I’m not sure I have a favourite. I don't like things that spin fast because they make me feel pukey! Carousel rides are always fun, particularly with friends, and they don't spin too fast, so I can handle those. I love to look at all the beautifully decorated horses on carousel rides.
2. What is your favourite thing to do outside? A nice walk or cycle ride or horse ride in the countryside with friends is a nice way to spend some time, especially if it culminates in a delicious pub lunch!
3. What is your favorite household chore? I’m no domestic goddess, and don’t enjoy housework at all. I would have to say the thing I least dislike doing is the household paperwork – you know the kind of thing; paying bills, renewing policies, replying to correspondence etc. There’s a sense of satisfaction in ticking off all those little boxes and having all our affairs in order!
4. What is something that you always have with you? My phone, my wallet, and (at the moment at least) a mask.
5. If you could visit any single city in the world (that you have not visited before), where would you go? So many! I’d love to go to San Francisco, Moscow, and somewhere in the south island of New Zealand; Christchurch for instance.