1. Are you looking forward to Autumn (or Spring, if you are in the other hemisphere)? Not really. Autumn can be a nice season, with some nice mild weather and the trees look very pretty, but I find the lengthening nights depressing. If I could do Autumn with the daylight going on through 10pm at night like it does in high summer, I’d love it.
2. What is one thing that marks this season for you more than anything else? Mr D’s birthday is October, so for me that’s the main event of the Autumn.
3. If the months are indicative of your age, with January being your birth and December being the
end of the line), what month are you in? Assuming I’m going to trundle on to a fairly respectable four score and maybe a couple more years, then I’m about halfway through August.
4. Do you welcome the cooler/warmer days or mourn their loss? I don’t have a problem with cooler days, in terms of Autumn and spring, the milder days are far nicer to me than hot humid summer days or ice and snow in the winter.
5. What is absolutely one thing you have to do in the Autumn/Spring? I guess that comes down to birthdays again. We celebrate my birthday in the Spring and Mr D’s in the Autumn.