Part the second...
11. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, I had a multiple elbow fracture surgically repaired about 14 years ago
12. When you were growing up did your family move around a lot?
No, I only moved house three times before I got married
13. What browser do you use?
I usually use Google Chrome
14. Do you remember what you wore on your very first day of school?
No. We had a school uniform at my first school, but I can't remember what it was.
15. What was the last letter that you sent out by mail?
It was a birthday card to my god-daughter in New Zealand. Her birthday was the 29th May.
16. What do you think the world will be like in 100 years?
I'd always hoped we, as a species, would be increasingly enlightened, but after the last few years, I'm reluctantly revising that opinion
17. Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering?
On the heated towel rail in the bathroom
18. Last time you swam in a pool?
That would be the last time Mr D and I stayed in a hotel with a pool. probably about two years ago.
19. Type of music you dislike most?
I'm just not into hip hop or rap music, also I can't be bothered with house or garage music either.
20. How many people have you kissed in a car?
I've often kissed people goodbye when I've got out of a car, as opposed to actual snogging, which I've only done with a coouple people in a car, Mr D being one of them.