1. What’s the weather outside your window doing right now? If that’s not inspiring, what’s the weather like somewhere you wish you could be?
The weather outside is mild and overcast. Considering it’s mid-May, the weather generally seems to have stuck at around February for the last few months! Could we maybe turn it off and switch it back on again??
2. What’s for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
Today’s repast was:
Breakfast – two slices of granary toast and a glass of orange juice
Lunch – a chicken satay wrap, sliced melon and a small chocolate bar. Skinny latte on the side!
Dinner – cheese and mushroom omelette
3. What are things you can’t go without?
My phone (sad, I know), and I normally seek out a skinny latte at least once every day.
4. How did your parents choose your name?
I was named after one of my Dad’s aunts (known in the family as Ginny, even though her name was Jane). It was originally going to be my middle name and I was going to be Amanda Jane, but at the last minute, my Mum decided she couldn’t stand the thought of me going through life being called ‘Mandy’, so I became Jane Amanda.
5. If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go?
I think I would love to go to Ancient Rome and see if it really was as civilised and advanced as we all believe.
I would probably go back to Tudor times to meet two of the historical women that fascinate me the most. Anne Boleyn and her daughter who went on to be Queen Elizabeth I. I’ve spent so much time reading and learning about these two ladies, I would love to know if the reality was as interesting as the legend!