This was shamelessly pilfered from jj1564
1, Are you an essential worker?
2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started?
My driking habits have remained the same as they were before quarantine. My Hubby and I normally share 3-4 bottles of wine a week between us.
3. If you have kids, are they driving you nuts?
Nope and nope
4. What new hobby have you taken up since this started?
I’m working from home, so haven’t had time to take up new hobbies!
5. How many grocery runs have you done?
I normally merge my daily exercise with the grocery run, and walk down to the shops for a few things every day
6. What are you spending your stimulus check on?
No idea what that is – I guess that’s a US thing??
7. Do you have any special occasions you'll miss during this quarantine?
I have a couple of overseas conventions booked in May and June. The May one is has been postponed to July, but I seriously doubt that will go ahead. Not optimistic for the June one either.
8. Are you keeping your housework done?
As much as I usually do Which is to say, no !!!
9. What movie have you watched during the quarantine?
I had a day off on my birthday (1st April) and watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy
10. What are you streaming with?
Sky and Amazon Prime. Just about to set up a Netflix account
11. Nine months from now is there any chance of you having a baby?
That ship sailed many years ago!
12. What is your go-to quarantine meal?
Anything with Mr D’s home-made potato wedges!
13. Is this whole situation making you paranoid?
No. Worried for friends and family, but not paranoid.
14. Has your Internet gone out during this time?
15. What month do you predict this will all end?
Judging by what happened in China, I imagine we’ll start seeing things improve in mid or late May?
16. First thing you're going to do when you get off quarantine?
Go to see my parents
17. Where do you wish you were right now?
To be honest, I’m loving sitting in the garden in the sunshine, so I’m very happy!
18. What free-from-quarantine activity are you missing the most?
My conventions. Normally, this time of year I’d be churning out artwork and gearing up all ready for them :’(
19. Have you run out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer?
No, we’re fine!
20. Do you have enough food to last a month?
No. We don’t have a freezer, only a tiny icebox at the top if the fridge, so we can only buy stuff for the refrigerator or the larder, and most of that is perishable.