I'm nomally a 'glass-half-full' kind of gal, but right at the moment, I don't know if my biorhythms are especially high maybe and and life is generally good, because I just feel on top of the world!
These are just some of the positive things that are going on in my life at the moment...
- I'm surrounded by great people who I love very much - and those include Mr D, my parents and my friends,
- I love my job and the people I work with,
- Mr D is back at work, and really enjoying his job. He's finally got his self-esteem back and can leave the nightmare of his old job behind him,
- I have some great events to look forward to for my milestone year,
- Also for my milestone year, I'm challenging myself to do something that I haven't done for twenty years,
- I have hobbies and interests that bring me huge amounts of joy and satisfaction,
- We have another season of our show to look forward to,
- And it's con month in less than a week's time which means I get to hang out with my fabulous fandom buddies for three weekends, I get to go to beautiful Roma and I get two weeks off work. It also means, I get to meet the boys again, and ...
Here's Dean demonstrating an approximation of my currrent mood!
Love you all; you're a large part of what's making me so happy :)