2. What's your favorite number? Jensen's phone number. I just don't know what it is ...
3 Dream Job? Artist - and I sort of do it, but I can't retire on it ... yet!
4. If you could, would you go back to school? Ye Gods no! I left that bloody awful place behind thirty three years ago and I've never looked back!
5. Can you parallel park? Theoretically yes, I know how to, but I'm rubbish at it, so avoid doing it at all costs, and now I need a space the size of Wembley stadium before I'll even attempt it!
6. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you had? I don't think any of my jobs have been particularly shocking.
7. Do you think aliens are real? Yes, absolutely. I'm passionately positive that there is life, hopefully intelligent life, elsewhere in the universe, and it is my fervent wish that proof of their existence might be discovered during my lifetime.
8. Can you drive a stick shift? I took most of my driving lessons in a manual (stick shift) and I hated it. I'd much rather concentrate on what's going on outside the car than what I have to do in it, so shortly before my driving test I made the decision to switch to an automatic, and I don't regret it one bit!
9. Guilty Pleasure? I don't feel guilty about anything that gives me pleasure, but that would include drinking New Zealand white wine, arting, and writing fanfiction in which Dean Winchester usually loses his clothing.
10. Tattoos? a cute little bunny on my left lower back
11. Favorite color? turquoise/teal/mint green/aqua - any of that family of colours
12. Things people do that drive you crazy? Why can't people debate and discuss in a reasonable manner nowadays? Whenever I follow discussions on Fb/Twitter, they inevitably descend into a slanging matches and mudslinging with words like 'snowflake' and 'libtard' being regurgitated ad nauseum!
13. Phobia: spiders, and dark confined spaces
14. Favorite childhood game? playing Cribbage with my Dad and playing horses with my friends
15. Do you talk to yourself? Probably more often than is healthy
16. Do you like doing puzzles? Yes, I like crosswords and suduko and I love jigsaws, but I rarely have the time to enjoy them.
18. Tea or Coffee? I like both, but coffee is probably my preference.
19. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? artist or a jockey. I'm probably about six inches too tall and five stone too heavy for the latter now!!!
20. If you were told you can only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably cheese.
21. List your major scars: Left arm/elbow (multiple fracture, surgically repaired), neck (chickenpox), right shin (horse kick)
22. List continents you've NOT visited: South America, Antarctica.
23. What dead person (non-relative) would you most like to ask something? Shakespeare - I'd love for him to read some modern literature and ask his opinion
24. What one thing would you change about your physical self? I'd like non-grey hair so that I didn't have to spend a fortune dyeing it, and I'd like a straighter, smaller nose!
25. Have you ever seen a current or former president in person? No, but I met Michael Gove MP who was touted a few years ago as a future Prime Minister, and he was a complete nob.