1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
We didn't do proms in the UK when I left school!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No. His name was Richard and he was my 'first love' insofar as we were inseperable from the age of 8 to the age of 14 when his parents divorced and he moved away with his Mum. I never saw him or heard from him again.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
Office Junior in a local builder's office.
5. What was your FIRST car?
A dark blue Daihatsu Charade
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No-one so far *pouts*
7. Who is the FIRST person you talked to this morning?
Just said goodbye to hubby when he went out to work
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher, tell us about them?
Mrs Lucas. She was a tall, striking woman with long black hair and a false left hand! I remember her being so proud that I had a reading age well in excess of what I was expected, that I had to read a page out of a book for children two years above me at assembly one morning. I credit her for sowing the seed of my love of reading and writing.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST air plane ride?
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Yes, I have known my best friend Jane virtually since birth (she is three months older than me) and our families were neighbours, so we were aware of each other from then, but became 'friends' when we started school on the very first day together. We have been each other's bridesmaids, had holidays together, laughed and cried together, and she is the closest thing to a sister that I have.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
No idea, probably Jane's place.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I have photos of me attending my uncle's wedding when I was about 6 months old!
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Poured a glass of orange juice.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
The Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall in 1984 on the day Prince Harry was born!
16. FIRST tattoo?
I have a cute little bunny just above my left bum cheek!
17. FIRST piercing?
I had my ears pierced as a tenth birthday present, but I suffered a massive infection which just wouldn't clear up and eventually ended up having the holes stitched back up. So now because of the scar tissue there, I can't try again to have my earlobes pierced :(
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
My grandparents took me to see Walt Disney's Robin Hood at the Odeon, Leicester Square in London for my sixth birthday
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Oh blimey, way too many to remember!
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Never had a room-mate.
23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
Probably something cheesy like to have back all the people I've loved that are now no longer with me, oh ... and Jensen gift wrapped on my doorstep.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
I'd love to learn to sing, but I think my voice is pretty much beyond redemption!
25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
No-one has ever asked for my hand in marriage. My hubby and I just talked about it one evening and mutually decided it would be a nice idea!
26. What was the first sport that you were involved in?
27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Kiss hubby and demand a cup of tea :)