- I’m an Aries, and I was born in the Chinese year of the Monkey.
- I’m an only child.
- I was originally going to be an Amanda Jane, but when I turned up, both my parents decided I didn’t look like an Amanda, so I became Jane Amanda instead!
- I had an accident in 2007 where I broke my arm/elbow and knocked myself out, and I was rescued by a passing plumber.
- I don’t like to tempt fate – and I don’t even believe in fate!
- I’ve skinny dipped in the hot springs in New Zealand.
- I’m married to Mr Disney, whose late father was called Walter.
- I’m fascinated by space and all things associated with it, but I think I would be too scared to actually go there.
- I’ve swum with sharks in Australia; it was amazing and awesome and just a little bit terrifying!
- I have no religious beliefs, and would describe myself as a humanist.
- I saw the northern lights in Iceland on Barry’s birthday 2012.
- I have been inside a Vulcan bomber (while it was on the ground).
- When I was little I variously wanted to be a vet, a riding instructor and an artist. Although it’s not my actual ‘living’, I managed to achieve one of those three.
- I have an unhealthy obsession for big statement costume necklaces, and I'm not sorry!
- Although I eat fish, I can’t bear to eat anything else that comes out of the sea; anything slimy or scuttly like prawns, oysters, crab etc is a total no-no!
- I'm allergic to guinea pigs but, so far as I know, no other animal.
- I had a sweet little house rabbit called Oscar at the time I got married. He was nearly nine years old and he featured heavily in my wedding video.
- On the subject of our wedding, my wedding car was a mini (old, classic version).
- I learned to ride on a new forest pony called Pandora. She was an ornery little cow, and I adored her.
- I knocked my two front teeth out in a cycling accident when I was fifteen. Remember what I said yesterday about being clumsy?
31 Days Meme - Day 2
OK Guys, I feel that I'm falling behind the curve here. Everyone is celebrating J2S day, and Mr D has just asked me what it stands for. And I…
I wrote a triple drabble for the fanfiction.net weekend drabble challenge this weekend. The challenge word was 'bitter' and, I'm sorry,…
Here's a little artwork in celebration of that most ausicious of occasions - the birthday of our beautiful, playful, tragic and oh so special…