- I’m an Aries, and I was born in the Chinese year of the Monkey.
- I’m an only child.
- I was originally going to be an Amanda Jane, but when I turned up, both my parents decided I didn’t look like an Amanda, so I became Jane Amanda instead!
- I had an accident in 2007 where I broke my arm/elbow and knocked myself out, and I was rescued by a passing plumber.
- I don’t like to tempt fate – and I don’t even believe in fate!
- I’ve skinny dipped in the hot springs in New Zealand.
- I’m married to Mr Disney, whose late father was called Walter.
- I’m fascinated by space and all things associated with it, but I think I would be too scared to actually go there.
- I’ve swum with sharks in Australia; it was amazing and awesome and just a little bit terrifying!
- I have no religious beliefs, and would describe myself as a humanist.
- I saw the northern lights in Iceland on Barry’s birthday 2012.
- I have been inside a Vulcan bomber (while it was on the ground).
- When I was little I variously wanted to be a vet, a riding instructor and an artist. Although it’s not my actual ‘living’, I managed to achieve one of those three.
- I have an unhealthy obsession for big statement costume necklaces, and I'm not sorry!
- Although I eat fish, I can’t bear to eat anything else that comes out of the sea; anything slimy or scuttly like prawns, oysters, crab etc is a total no-no!
- I'm allergic to guinea pigs but, so far as I know, no other animal.
- I had a sweet little house rabbit called Oscar at the time I got married. He was nearly nine years old and he featured heavily in my wedding video.
- On the subject of our wedding, my wedding car was a mini (old, classic version).
- I learned to ride on a new forest pony called Pandora. She was an ornery little cow, and I adored her.
- I knocked my two front teeth out in a cycling accident when I was fifteen. Remember what I said yesterday about being clumsy?
31 Days Meme - Day 2
I have just returned from a deliciously relaxing rural retreat; a weeks' camping in the south west of England. It's a beautiful part of the…
Just asking, but does anyone want to see our lovely Winchester Boys happy, and having lots of fun? Do you want to see ... Happy Sam? Happy…
So tomorrow, we have a difficult day ahead of us. Mr D and I are attending the funeral of Michael, the husband of my longest-standing friend, Jane.…