no, it was my hairdresser
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
no, can barely remember any of my exes
Not that I'm aware of!
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
I'm naturally a very trusting person, and so if that trust is ever betrayed, then yes, it becomes a big issue.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
I'm hanging out with Mr Dizzo right now. I kind of like him, a bit.
6. What are you excited for?
Hopefully going away somewhere for my birthday next year, then Asylum 16 and Jus in Bello shortly afterward
7. What happened last night?
I met Mr D for coffee after work, then we did some shopping, came home and had a glass of wine together
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
Not disgusting, but I think it's pathetic when anyone (male or female) is too irresponsible to know their limit and makes an awful, vomiting spectacle of themselves in the street. (And yes, I'm not perfect; been there, done that - but only once and a long time ago)
9. Is confidence cute?
It is, unless it tips over into arrogance
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Many - I can think of eight without trying.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
No, I haven't got the shape for skinny jeans.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
I'm spending Saturday visiting my parents, so I'll be travelling back from their place.
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
A new carpet for my lounge
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
I'm married to him
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
I'd like to be a few pounds lighter!
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
I feel comfortable talking openly with most of my friends - that's why they're my friends
18. The last time you felt broken?
I haven't really ever felt broken
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
I'm starting to realise how long this meme is!!
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
I've done it (unintentionally), and it was amazing and slightly terrifying
23. Are your eyes the same colour as your dad’s?
No, my eyes are hazel like my Mum; my Dad's eyes are grey
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
Depends on the circumstances.
26. Is your current hair colour your natural hair colour?
No, my natural hair colour is grey now
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
Oh God, no.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Something my husband told me about his day at work.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Most people, but not everyone.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No, definitely not
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
I would hope so, we've been married 21 years!
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
Yes, I don't like fizzy drinks
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Not very often, but occasionally
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Sitting about three feet away from me
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lust, not love
38. Who did you last call?
My friend, Suzanne
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Saying goodbye to my hubby
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
No, not until the weekend
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
Not too horrifically, although I was a bit of a simpering mess when I met Jensen for the first time :)
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
My Mother in Law
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
No, although I sometimes sing quite enthusiastically
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
About 18 months ago, for my passport renewal
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
no, I really enjoy them
53. Is Christmas stressful?
The run up to it is, Christmas is just a great big anti-climax
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I had no idea what they were, but having Googled them - no.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, but as a scientific phenomenon
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
Last Night of the Proms 1984
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
As I'm in the UK, none of them
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Don't know - probably both
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
Shake it off
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Nope - not my thing
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No, but I know what my current spouse does!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Never even participated in one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
Watership Down/Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy/Lord of the Rings
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
No-one springs to mind
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
No, I'm not a particularly strong swimmer
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Not very well - that's why I'm not a very strong swimmer
85. Are you patient?
Nope, not at all
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Both can be great or awful, depending on the DJ or band in question
87. Ever won a contest?
A couple of drawing competitions, and a few Quiz nights
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
neither - ugh!
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
I have no objection to it, if two people love each other, why should a ring make any difference?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Given that I'm already married, it's a bit late to change my mind!