1. Real name: Jane
2. Nickname: Dizzo/Diz
3. Favourite colour: turquoise/burgundy/purple
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary school: Friars Primary School,
6. Middle school: Connaught Middle School
7. High school: Collingwood County Secondary School
8. College: Brooklands College
9. Hair color: Grey now (but dyed), previously auburn
10. Tall or short: quite tall (5’ 7”)
11. Sweats or jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or camera: For taking pictures? My phone, don’t have the patience for working out how to use some all-singing all-bells and whistles camera.
13. Health freak: Not particularly
14. Orange or apple: Both, can’t choose
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Not in real life, otherwise our gorgeous boys, J2M :).
16. Guy friends or girl friends: I have both
17. Piercings: None
18. Pepsi or coke: neither
19. Have you been in an airplane: Yes
20. Have you been in a relationship: Yes, married almost 21 years
21. Have you been in a car accident: Only once
22. Have you been in a fist fight: No.
23. First piercing: Ears when I was eight, but they got an infection that wouldn’t heal and had to be stitched up :(
24. Best Friend: I hate the term ‘best’ friend; all my friends are equaally precious to me. However, my friend Jane who I’ve known virtually since birth is my longest-standing friend.
25. I won a drawing competition in school when I was ten with a picture of Animal from the Muppets.
27. First word: Not sure, but probably Mummy or Daddy
28. Any talent: I’m pretty creative. I can draw and write quite well, or turn my hand to many and varied craft projects
30. Last person you texted: My husband
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Hubby again.
32. Last thing you ate: cheese sandwich
33. Last movie/ TV show you watched: Movie – The theory of Everything. TV Show - Glastonbury coverage.
34. Last song you listened to: Chiquitita - ABBA
35. Last thing you bought: A birthday card
36. Last person you hugged: My friend Sara who’s going through a difficult time at the moment.
37. Food: Cheese
38. Drink: wine
39. Bottoms: Jeans
40. Flower: Not sure, but I rather like lilllies
41. Animal: Horses
42. Colour: Same as above
43. Movie: Lord of the Rings, Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, Star Wars (original), The Dish, Ten Inch Hero
44. Subject: Art, English, History
Have you ever? (Put an X in the brackets if yes.)
45. [X] fallen in love with someone
46. [X] celebrated Halloween
47. [ ] Had your heart broken
48. [ ] Went over the minutes/ texts on your phone
49. [X] Had someone like you
50. [ ] hated the way someone changed
51. [ ] Got pregnant
52. [ ] Had an abortion
53. [ ] did something you regret
54. [ ] Broken a promise
55. [ ] Hid a secret
56. [X] Pretend to be happy
57. [X] Met someone who has changed to your life
58. [ ] Pretended to be sick
59. [X] left the country (as in left the country for a holiday. Not in left the country permanently.)
60. [X] Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
61. [X] Cried over the silliest thing
62. [X] Ran a mile
63. [X] Gone to the beach with your best friend
64. [X] Gotten into an argument with your friends
65. [X] Disliked someone
66. [X] Stayed single for two years since the first time you had a bf/gf or been single forever
67. Eating: nothing
68. Drinking: tea
69. Listening to: Whisky in the Jar – Gary Moore
70. Sitting or Lying: Sitting
71. Plans for today: Being as it’s 10.00 pm, going to bed soon!
72. Waiting for: the weekend
73. Want kids: Nope
74. Want to get married: Been there, done that
75. Want to travel: Yes, have travelled, want to do more!.
What do you look for in a partner?
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or taller: Taller, if possible.
78. Younger or older: Don't really mind either, although not too much younger or too much older either.
79. Romantic or spontaneous: Probably more spontaneous
80. Trouble-maker or hesitant: depends on the circumstances
81. Hook up or relationship: Relationship.
82. Looks or personality: Personality.
83. Lost glasses: Nope, don’t wear them
84. Snuck out of the house: No.
85. Held a gun/ knife in self-defence: Thankfully, no!
86. Killed somebody: No, only in fanfic.
87. Broke someone's heart: I hope not!
88. Been in love: Yes.
89. Cried when someone dies: Yes.
Do you believe in:
90. Yourself: Yes, I have a lot of faith in myself.
91. Miracles: Not in the biblical sense, but sometimes wonderful and amazing things can happen either randomly or because people can be amazing.
92. Love at first sight: No. Lust at first sight … yes, love normally follows.
93. Heaven: No.
94. Santa Claus: No.
95. Aliens:Yes, absolutely. Not a shred of doubt in my mind.
96. Ghosts/ angels: Angels, no. Ghosts, I think there is some kind of phenomena that we don’t yet understand. I don’t believe they’re lost souls that can’t get into heaven; I think there is some kind of scientific explanation.
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now: I’m happy with the one I’ve got. Of course, I wouldn’t turn down a naughty weekend with Jensen Ackles either!
98. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes.
99. Do you believe in God: No.