Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias
Day 5 - Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6 - Five things you can’t live without
Day 7 - Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8 - Three words you can’t go a day without
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do
Day 10 - One person you can trust
1. My biggest fear is losing people I love. That has been, without exception, the worst experiences I have ever had.
2. Spiders - nasty, nasty, NASTY!!!
3. Tight spaces. I'm not keen on lifts, and will generally only use them in places where I know there are lots of people
around. There is simply no power on earth that would compel me to go caving or pot-holing.
4. Darkness. The thought of overwhelming darkness with no light of any kind scares the hell out of me (kind of goes
back to the confined spaces/pot-holing thing!)
5. I'm not 'scared' of clowns but I find them creepy and deeply unappealing.
6. The lengths to which some people will go to punish others for their own petty personal prejudices and delusions.
7. Technology. I'm a complete technophobe when it comes to having to sort out anything technological or learn how to
use anything new. Once I know how to work something, though, I instantly love it and wonder how I ever functioned