I snagged this from virtually my entire F-list because I don't have an original thought in my brain!
1.How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
49 - see, I can do sums I can!
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Given that I'm married at the moment, I sincerely hope so!
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
The end of winter and the beginning of spring.
4. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Socks or bare feet, depending on the temperature.
5. When was the last time you cried?
I think it might have been that haunting rendition of Carry On in the 200th episode of Supernatural.
6. What was the last thing you drank?
A cup of coffee.
7. Favorite ice cream?
Cookies and cream or chocolate
8. What is your favorite number?
Don't have a favourite, but I like even numbers.
9. What's your favorite color?
10. What Jelly do you put on your PB&J?
I'd never ruin a peanut butter sandwich/toast by covering it with jelly/jam - not a fan!
11. What location(s) is/are on your bucket travel list?
New Zealand south Island, Tasmania, some more of Asia, Easter Island, Galapagos, Manchu Picchu (got to get a lot fitter for that one!)
12. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Nowhere near enough - two maybe?
13. What do you drink in the morning?
A glass of my favourite orange and lime juice.
14. Would you rather kiss someone with or without tongue?
Depends very much on who it is!
15. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I sleep on the left.
16. Do you know how to play poker?
Not really, I have attempted to play with friends on very rare occasions in the past and I was epically bad at it..
17. What's so good about Fridays?
When you work Monday to Friday - EVERYTHING!
18. Any plans for this weekend?
As I've just had a busy weekend away from home, my plan for next weekend is not to have any plans!
19. Do you eat out or at home more often?
I eat at home more often, but like to eat out regularly.
20. How big is your TV?
I think 32 inches.
21. Ever stolen a street sign?
Not stolen, but moved - yes!
22. Do you keep a piggy bank?
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed?
It was my Dad yesterday evening and yes, of course I would!
24. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Yes, once as a casualty, and once with a casualty.
25. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
I like them both for different reasons. a pool for a quick convenient swim, an ocean for fun and exploration.
26. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window seat (although I never, ever get one when I fly with Mr Dizzo because he hogs it). I love to look out of the window and see the world looking all teeny tiny below me :)
27. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Vaguely, although I haven't done that for fifteen years or more. When engineers are clever enough to invent something as fantastic as automatic transmission, why make life more complicated for yourself and drive stick?
28. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Experiences eg: travel, cons, theatre ...
29. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Wedding and engagement rings
30. Do you speak any other language?
Not really, I can muddle through some basic phrases in French and that's about my limit!
31. Can you roll your tongue?
I'm not sure I've ever tried!
32. Last person you lay in bed with?
33. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, I have a stuffed tiger that I use as a body pillow
34. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
35. What is the color of your bedroom wall?
Cream and terracotta.
36. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
When I remember.
37. Do you currently hate someone?
No; there are people I have no time for, but hate is too strong a word.
38. Do you currently have a crush on someone?
Yes, that green-eyed, bow-legged smartass sonofabitch (and the actor that plays him ain't too shabby either!)
39. What are you listening to?