Pipers Piping: Eleven of my favourite things
Lords a-Leaping: Ten things I like about my personality
Ladies Dancing: Nine facts about my body
Maids a-Milking: Eight things I like about my friends
Swans a-Swimming: Seven foods I dislike
Geese a-Laying: Six quirks
Golden Rings: Five shiny things I like
Calling Birds: Four things I dislike about my life
French Hens: Three rivals/enemies
Turtle Doves: Two people I like
Partridge in a Pear Tree: My one love
1. Strawberries are the anti-Christ. Even the smell of the things turns my stomach.
2. Licorice - I'm definitely with Sam on this one.
3. Anything scuttly or slimy that comes out of the sea - fish don't count, they're yummy. I'm talking lobsters, prawns, oysters, mussels and anything else of that ilk!
5. Fizzy drinks, but Coke in particular
6. Mushy peas - is there any country apart from Britain that is mad enough to even contemplate eating something that looks like a vile lump of gloop dredged out of the bottom of a pond?
7. Tomatoes sliced or diced or whole. I don't mind them mashed up and mixed with lots of other ingredients in say, a lasagne or a pizza.