Pipers Piping: Eleven of my favourite things
Lords a-Leaping: Ten things I like about my personality
Ladies Dancing: Nine facts about my body
Maids a-Milking: Eight things I like about my friends
Swans a-Swimming: Seven foods I dislike
Geese a-Laying: Six quirks
Golden Rings: Five shiny things I like
Calling Birds: Four things I dislike about my life
French Hens: Three rivals/enemies
Turtle Doves: Two people I like
Partridge in a Pear Tree: My one love
1. I'm 5 foot 7.
2. I went prematurely grey between my mid twenties and mid thirties. I started colouring my hair around 18 - 20 years ago and I haven't seen my true hair colour (or lack thereof) since.
3. Like Jared, I have hazel eyes. Unlike Jared, mine are more towards the brown end of the hazel spectrum.
4. I have a tattoo of a rabbit on my lower back.
5. I'm immensely accident prone, and during the course of my life I have broken two toes, my nose, my left arm twice and knocked my two front teeth out. My current front teeth are crowns.
6. I have an eight inch scar up the back of my left arm from the second time I broke it. It was a multiple fracture of the elbow and humerus and I did it tripping over a paving slab - yes, really - and it needed to be surgically repaired with steel plating. I refer to my scar affectionately as 'my shark bite' because it seems way too impressive to be the result of something as pathetic as tripping over a paving slab.
7. I can move my little toes independently of the rest of my toes. A chiropodist told me it's unusual but not unheard of - sort of in the realms of wiggling your ears or curling your tongue. My husband thinks it's utterly revolting.
8. My accent is a hybrid of South London (my native accent) and English southern counties. When I'm emotional or angry, the London inflection tends to come to the fore.
9. One of my greatest embarrassments is that even now, at 46 years of age, I'm prone to motion sickness, but only in ships, cars and buses/coaches. I can travel by train or air without a hint of a problem!