Pipers Piping: Eleven of my favourite things
Lords a-Leaping: Ten things I like about my personality
Ladies Dancing: Nine facts about my body
Maids a-Milking: Eight things I like about my friends
Swans a-Swimming: Seven foods I dislike
Geese a-Laying: Six quirks
Golden Rings: Five shiny things I like
Calling Birds: Four things I dislike about my life
French Hens: Three rivals/enemies
Turtle Doves: Two people I like
Partridge in a Pear Tree: My one love
Ten things I like about my personality - heck, this'll be a challenge!
1. I'm generally a glass half-full type of person, with a normally fairly cheery disposition.
2. I'm insanely tenacious. I can't bear the thought of starting something I might not be able to finish. My own father told me 'you're like a bloody ferret'.
3. My imagination is fertile/warped/quirky/perverted/wicked/w
4. I'm a member of Mensa and have been since 1991.
5. Under normal circumstances I have the attention span of a gnat; but when I'm absorbed in something that I love, like writing a fanfic, drawing a picture or reading a good book, wild horses couldn't disturb me.
6. I am a devoted friend - as an only child, my friends are, with the exception of husband and parents, the most important people in my life.
7. I can be very stubborn and bloody minded, which I guess can be a good thing as well as a bad thing.
8. I am quite self-aware. I am well aware of my faults and limitations. I'm not ashamed of them and don't try to hide them. What's the point?
9. I describe myself as 'the anti-OCD' - I seem to exist in an untidy state of perpetual chaos.
10. I think, on the whole, I'm fairly easy to be around.