I'm sure I've done something similar to this before, but - what the hell - always fun to rehash these!
1. Got to be Dean all the way! (Not to say that I don't love Sam)
2. My lovely, sweet Castiel
3. Crowley (God, I'm predictable)
4. I'm tempted to say Crowley again, but I won't, I'm going to go for Bela
5. I'm not sure I've got a favourite season, but I think you've got to go a long way to beat season 3 with some fantastic episodes, great characters and Dean's ongoing struggle to avoid Hell.
6. I absolutely cannot answer this. I can think of a dozen episodes that I can watch over and over. They tend to be the funnier, Dean-centric ones.
7. I don't really 'ship at all, but if I'm going to read a slash story, my favourite pairing is J2
8. Lucifer, definitely!
9. I know this is a controversial opinion, but I just don't care for older John. I just couldn't warm to him and I actually shouted at the screen once because I was so angry at the belittling way he talked to Dean and the fact that Dean, completely in his thrall, just stood there and took it.
10. So many to choose from, but I'm going with Jim Beaver because I love Bobby to little tiny grouchy pieces.
11. You could write a book about all of Dean's wonderful quotes, and my favourite Dean quote is his totally inappropriate and laugh-out-loud-funny response to Henriksen's shocked statement that he'd shot the sherriff; 'but you didn't shoot the deputy!' But the award for my favourite Spn quote ever goes to Crowley. How can you possibly beat 'They ate my Tailor!!!!' ?