I've seen this one floating around, and it looks fun. I lifted this from Amber1960 - oh, I'm such a little tea-leaf :).
1. People who have been tagged write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag eight people. Don't tag who tagged you.
I haven't done the tagging stuff because that all sounds way too technical but I left the rules in in case cleverer people than me want to do it properly.
1. Make a list of 5 things that you see without getting up.
An empty wine bottle :)
A bedraggled Spider plant
A painting of three horses
My husband (does he count as 'a thing'?)
My trusty laptop
2. How do you Style your hair?
Short bob and a constant battle against natural curls
3. What are you wearing now?
black pyjamas with a pink corduroy zebra on them (there's a pretty picture for you)
4. What do you hear right now?
Listening to greatest hits of ELO
5. What is/was for dinner?
Pizza, Friday is always pizza night!
6. What did you do today?
Went to work, spoke to my Mum on the phone, watched Star Trek over dinner then messed about with a fanfic I'm writing.
7. Dog person or cat person?
Don't own either, sadly, but would be equally happy with both
8. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Very happy with my name, have no intention of changing it
9. What was the last thing you bought?
A picture frame
10. Favorite band/musician?
Don't have a particular favourite - have fairly eclectic tastes
11. Favorite book?
12. What are you doing this weekend?
As little as possible as still recovering from a very lingering chest infection :(
13. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I have no musical talent whatsoever; suppose if I had to choose, I'd pick something mellow like the saxophone or clarinet
14. How are you?
Feeling better for the first time in a week.
15.What is your hobby
Art and painting which I get paid for and writing fanfic which I don't
16.Which place have you been that you would keep going back to?
Australia and New Zealand. Two fabulous and very different countries and I miss all our great friends down in that part of the world every single day.