Here are ten reasons why Jared and Gen deserve to be loved ...
1. They are human beings with the same feelings and insecurities as the rest of us.
2. They are exceptionally kind and giving, welcoming us into their lives and their adorable family even though we have no automatic right to be there.
3. Jared speaks (or tweets) from the heart, and has the occasional ‘oops’ moment! :)
4. Gen is gracious enough to happily share her gorgeous husband with all of us.
5. Jared gives so much of himself for the fans.
I’ll never forget how he soldiered on through JIB with a dislocated (and, we later discovered) broken shoulder, even refusing pain meds so that he would be alert for us, and refusing to wear a sling so that he wouldn’t spoil our photos.
(Of course, the reason WHY he broke his shoulder makes us love him all the more!)
As an aside, It says so much about the person that Jared is that the first thing he did when he first woke up from the initial sedative the doctor gave him was to go and reassure Osric that everything was okay, because he knew poor Osric would be devastated by what had happened.
6. Jared is a delightfully lovable goofball who fills a room with sunshine. He’s clumsy, loud, tactile, and daft as a trumpet.
Still not convinced?
No? Okay, how about this?
(thanks to Amber1960 for this pic)
Wow, you’re hard to convince … this then?
And the piece de resistance …
Yep, told you so!
7. They both love to laugh at themselves.
8. They are both talented actors who have brought a lot of pleasure to a lot of people through their work.
9. They both love animals.
10. They are both gorgeous people on the inside, as well as on the outside.
So, to conclude, here's my message to the people that hate on Jared and Gen.
I can't even begin to understand how your mind works, nor would I ever want to. Maybe you think you're being funny or clever; well, trust me, you're not. You're being spiteful and pathetic.
You're not welcome in this fandom; so go and spew your nasty, moronic vitriol somewhere else.
Don’t let the door smack you on the ass on the way out.